Ras is motivated to see each of his clients succeed with their fitness goals, which is why all training programs are tailored to the individual. With years of experience working closely with physiotherapists, chiropractors and doctors, Ras ensures that our members personal training sessions complement their health regimes and treatments. Overall, Ras is committed to helping clients seeking lifestyle changes with the goal of optimal health and fitness.
Ras’ keen interest in the area of golf fitness has led him to pursue a Certified Golf Fitness Instructor Certification by the Titleist Performance Institute. He can help turn your game around and identify physical performance factors that limit players from progressing in their game and achieving their goals.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate (MRC)
- MES 2002 (Medical Exercise Specialist)
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Trainer Specialist
- AFLCA (resistance training and group fitness)
- Keiser certified cycle instructor
- Personal Trainer since 1999
- Continually attends seminars/conferences on a variety of current topics
- Post Rehabilitation: worked with various physiotherapists, chiropractors and doctors in developing post rehabilitation protocols for a variety of injuries including: impingement rotator cuff, patella-femoral, ACL rupture
- Golf conditioning clinics
- Ski conditioning clinics
- Yearly periodic athletic conditioning programs (hockey, squash)